Make an Offer
Request a Test Drive
2007 Ford F-150 XLT | Orem, Utah | Utah Motor Company
Utah Motor Company
MPGCity: 14 Hwy: 18
- Gray Cloth
- 5.4L 24-VALVE EFI V8 ENGINE
- 4 Wheel Drive
- 141,543 miles
LOW MILES! WELL KEPT AND MAINTAINED F-150! * CLEAN CARFAX WITH NO ACCIDENTS * NEWER TIRES * XLT PACKAGE WITH POWER LOCKS AND WINDOWS, KEYLESS ENTRY, POWER DRIVER SEAT, 4X4 ON THE FLY, BENCH FRONT SEAT FOR 6! YOU WON’T FIND A NICER TRUCK FOR MONEY. PRICED TO SELL FAST.
THIS TRUCK QUALIFIES FOR A WARRANTY! WE TAKE TRADES AND WORK DIRECTLY WITH MOST OF THE MAJOR AND LOCAL CREDIT UNIONS TO MAKE SURE YOU GET THE BEST RATE AVAILABLE ON YOUR NEW RIDE. GIVE COOPER A CALL AT 801-473-1668 OR CLAY AT 801-842-8774 WITH ANY QUESTIONS AND TO CHECK AVAILABILITY.
Included Optional Equipment - 2007 Ford F-150 XLT | Orem, Utah | Utah Motor Company
|Added Option||Code||Sticker Cost|
|5.4l 24-valve Efi V8 Engine|
Includes: Gasoline Fuel
Included Standard Equipment
- (2) instrument panel cupholders
- 2nd row grab handles
- (2) rear cupholders
- Color-coordinated carpet
- Color-coordinated urethane steering wheel
- Cruise control
- Delayed accessory pwr
- Display center-inc: warning messages & text functions
- Driver & front passenger covered visor vanity mirrors
- Driver & passenger side A-pillar grab handles
- Fade-to-off interior lighting
- Front map lights (functions as dome lamp)
- Gauges-inc: voltmeter, oil pressure, engine coolant temp, speedometer & odometer
- Glove box
- Manual air conditioning
- Matching 60/40 flip-up rear split bench seat
- Outside temp gauge & compass
- Overhead console w/small storage bin
- Rear dome lamp
- SecuriLock anti-theft ignition (PATS)
- Tilt steering column
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- (4) full-size doors
- Autolamp-inc: automatic on/off headlamps
- Black door handles
- Black “honeycomb” grille insert
- Black tailgate handle
- Cargo lamp integrated w/high mount stop light
- Chrome front bumper w/black lower valance & body-color fascia
- Chrome grille surround
- Chrome rear step bumper
- Interval wipers
- Removable tailgate w/key lock & lift assist
- 110-amp alternator
- (2) front tow hooks
- 2-ton jack
- 4-wheel drive
- 58-amp/hr (540 CCA) maintenance-free battery
- 6.5′ pickup box w/(4) tie-down hooks
- 6900# GVWR, 1340# maximum payload
- Electronic shift-on-the-fly (ESOF) transfer case
- Engine block heater *STD on retail vehicles only in AK, MN, ND, SD, MT, WI & WY. Optional on fleet vehicles*
- Front stabilizer bar (2006)
- Full-size spare tire w/lock & underframe winch-type carrier
- Independent coil-over-shock double wishbone front suspension
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- Solid rear axle w/leaf spring rear suspension (2006)
- 3-point safety belts at all rear seat positions
- Auto lock safety belt feature for child seats
- Center front 2-point safety belt
- Dual note horn
- Dual stage driver & front passenger airbags
- Outside front lap & shoulder safety belts-inc: height adjusters, pretensioners, energy management retractors
- Seat Belt Minder system
The following terms of sale apply to all of our online sales.
Cash(in person), certified check, bank transfers, or 3rd-party financing. All funds must be in US dollars only. Please be sure to have full payment and /or approved financing in place before making your final bid. Call us for more information.
The successful buyer and/orhigh bidder will submita $500 non-refundable deposit within one business day of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle.
Payment of Balance Due
The buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due(plus applicablefees and taxes)within seven days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed beforedelivery of the vehicle.
Additional Fees and Taxes
By submitting your deposit, your are entering into a legally binding contract to buy this vehicle. All vehicles are sold as-is unless otherwise specified. We have done our best to accurately describe this vehicle. The miles you see are the actual miles on the vehicle at the time of the listing. This vehicle (as well as all of our vehicles) is available on our lot and may be driven on any day. Because of this the actual miles may vary to some degree. It is up to the buyer to come see and further inspect the vehicle before the end of the transaction. The documentation fee is $399. The 45-day temporary license plate permit is $43.00 in Utah; $86.00 out of state. Out of state buyers are responsible for all sate, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.
The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. We will assist the buyer with finding a shipping company-call us at 801-899-4992 for more information. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after leaving our premises. If the vehicle is going to be shipped, full payment must be received before the vehicle is delivered to the shipping company.
Every effort has been made to accurately and fairly describe this vehcle to you. Utah Motor Company, LLC has tried to disclose all information known aboutthis vecle for auction. Please be advised that used vehicles will have typical scratches and dings inherent for theiryear and mechanical parts are subject to fail. Utah Motor Company, LLC welcomes and recommends a buyer's inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Buyer is responsible for any inspection charges and fees.
Unless otherwise stated in the vehicle description, this vehicle is being sold "as-is". No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations of warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. Extended warranties may be available; please contact us for details.
Notice to Bidders
We reserve the right to cancel all bids and end an auction early should the vehicle no longer be available for sale.
Bid retractions are not allowed nor will be recognized within 12 hours of auctions end. Seller will not be obliegated to sell in the event of a late retraction.
Negative Feedback Bidders
We do not allow bidding from negative feedback bidders. New bidders with zero feedback rating should email us or call us prior to bidding.
The winning bidder will be contacted via email after the auction closes or he/she must contact Utah Motor Company,LLC within 24 hours to proceed with payment and delivery arrangements.
If the deposit is not received within one business day of the close of auction of if the balance is not paid in full within seven days following the close of the auction, we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle or sell the vehicle to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer. As previously documented, any and all deposits are non-refundable.
Utah Motor Company,LLC makes every attempt to deliver our vehcles to our clients with two keys, key fobs, manuals, booklets, NAV CDs, wheel locks, tool kits, etc. However; from time-to-time, a vehicle may be missing one or more of these items and we cannot gaurantee that the will be included in the vehicle at the time of sale. In this case, we are maore than happy to provide these items to our customers at our discounted cost from the applicable vendor. It is the customer's sole responsibility to veryfy the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor Autorevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer-pricing subject to change without notice. (801)722-5482