Make an Offer
Request a Test Drive
2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP | Orem, Utah | Utah Motor Company
Utah Motor Company
MPGCity: 18 Hwy: 27
- ENGINE, 3.8L 3800 SERIES III V6 SFI, SUPERCHARGED WITH ELECTRONIC THROTTLE CONTROL
- Front Wheel Drive
- 164,979 miles
2004 PONTIAC GTP! OVERALL THIS CAR IS PRETTY GOOD SHAPE AND IT’S FUN TO DRIVE. IT HAS POWER LEATHER HEATED SEATS, SUNROOF, PADDLE SHIFT, POWER LOCKS AND WINDOWS, KEYLESS ENTRY, AND MORE.
GIVE COOPER OR CLAY A CALL WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
Included Optional Equipment - 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP | Orem, Utah | Utah Motor Company
|Added Option||Code||Sticker Cost|
|Engine, 3.8l 3800 Series Iii V6 Sfi, Supercharged With Electronic Throttle Control|
Includes: Gasoline Fuel
Included Standard Equipment
- Air conditioning, front manual
- Antenna, integral, rear, backlight
- Console, front, center, floor, includes floor shifter, integral armrest with leather cover, lighted shift indicator, storage compartment, 2 cupholders, auxiliary power outlets and covered small items storage
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Defogger, rear-window, electric
- Instrumentation, analog, red back lighting, includes speedometer, temperature, fuel and tachometer
- Mirror, inside rearview, manual day/night
- OnStar, 1-year Safe & Sound Service, includes Emergency Services, Automatic Notification of Air Bag Deployment, AccidentAssist, Roadside Assistance, Stolen-Vehicle Tracking, Remote Diagnostics, Remote Door Unlock, Remote horn and lights, Online Concierge Services and available Personal Calling and Virtual Advisor (Call 1-800 ONSTAR-7 or visit www.onstar.com for system information and limitations. Includes front center mounted roof antenna.)
- Premium Lighting Package, includes rear assist handles, lighted visor vanity mirrors, switchable front and rear reading lamps, overhead console with eye glass storage (Eye glass storage not available with (CF5) Sunroof.)
- Retained accessory power, power windows and radio remain operational after ignition is switched off for 10 minutes or until a door is opened
- Seat, front passenger, flat-folding seat
- Seats, rear, 60/40 split-folding seatbacks with cargo tie downs
- Sound system feature, 6-speakers
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable
- Steering wheel, leather wrapped rim and shift knob
- Steering wheel, mounted radio controls
- Trunk release, front door lock buttons, push and hold 3 seconds
- Windows, power, includes driver express-down
- Doors, rear, 3 detent positions to 82 degrees, “wide opening”
- Fascia, lower accents, Gray, front and rear
- Fog lamps, front
- Glass, Solar-Ray light tinted
- Headlamps, halogen, high-intensity, composite
- License plate mounting, front
- Mirrors, outside rearview, power, body-color Sport
- Moldings, protective, bodyside, body color
- Wipers, intermittent, front
- 17 gallon fuel tank
- Battery, Delco maintenance free with glass mat technology
- Brake/transmission shift interlock, automatic transmission
- Drivetrain, front-wheel drive
- Engine, 3.8L 3800 V6 Series III SFI, supercharged with Electronic Throttle Control (260 HP [190.2 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 280 lb.-ft. [378.0 N-m] @ 3600 rpm)
- Exhaust outlets, dual, with bright tips
- Exhaust, stainless-steel, twin muffler
- Suspension, Wide Track System, 4-wheel independent
- Tire, spare, compact
- Transmission controls, floor shift, 7-position PRNDL
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right front passenger (Always use safety belts and proper child restraint, even with airbags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See Owner’s Manual for more safety information.)
- Brake/transmission shift interlock, automatic transmission
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger, height-adjustable shoulder belt
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all positions, with child comfort guides in outboard positions
The following terms of sale apply to all of our online sales.
Cash(in person), certified check, bank transfers, or 3rd-party financing. All funds must be in US dollars only. Please be sure to have full payment and /or approved financing in place before making your final bid. Call us for more information.
The successful buyer and/orhigh bidder will submita $500 non-refundable deposit within one business day of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle.
Payment of Balance Due
The buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due(plus applicablefees and taxes)within seven days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed beforedelivery of the vehicle.
Additional Fees and Taxes
By submitting your deposit, your are entering into a legally binding contract to buy this vehicle. All vehicles are sold as-is unless otherwise specified. We have done our best to accurately describe this vehicle. The miles you see are the actual miles on the vehicle at the time of the listing. This vehicle (as well as all of our vehicles) is available on our lot and may be driven on any day. Because of this the actual miles may vary to some degree. It is up to the buyer to come see and further inspect the vehicle before the end of the transaction. The documentation fee is $399. The 45-day temporary license plate permit is $43.00 in Utah; $86.00 out of state. Out of state buyers are responsible for all sate, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.
The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. We will assist the buyer with finding a shipping company-call us at 801-899-4992 for more information. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after leaving our premises. If the vehicle is going to be shipped, full payment must be received before the vehicle is delivered to the shipping company.
Every effort has been made to accurately and fairly describe this vehcle to you. Utah Motor Company, LLC has tried to disclose all information known aboutthis vecle for auction. Please be advised that used vehicles will have typical scratches and dings inherent for theiryear and mechanical parts are subject to fail. Utah Motor Company, LLC welcomes and recommends a buyer's inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Buyer is responsible for any inspection charges and fees.
Unless otherwise stated in the vehicle description, this vehicle is being sold "as-is". No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations of warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. Extended warranties may be available; please contact us for details.
Notice to Bidders
We reserve the right to cancel all bids and end an auction early should the vehicle no longer be available for sale.
Bid retractions are not allowed nor will be recognized within 12 hours of auctions end. Seller will not be obliegated to sell in the event of a late retraction.
Negative Feedback Bidders
We do not allow bidding from negative feedback bidders. New bidders with zero feedback rating should email us or call us prior to bidding.
The winning bidder will be contacted via email after the auction closes or he/she must contact Utah Motor Company,LLC within 24 hours to proceed with payment and delivery arrangements.
If the deposit is not received within one business day of the close of auction of if the balance is not paid in full within seven days following the close of the auction, we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle or sell the vehicle to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer. As previously documented, any and all deposits are non-refundable.
Utah Motor Company,LLC makes every attempt to deliver our vehcles to our clients with two keys, key fobs, manuals, booklets, NAV CDs, wheel locks, tool kits, etc. However; from time-to-time, a vehicle may be missing one or more of these items and we cannot gaurantee that the will be included in the vehicle at the time of sale. In this case, we are maore than happy to provide these items to our customers at our discounted cost from the applicable vendor. It is the customer's sole responsibility to veryfy the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor Autorevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer-pricing subject to change without notice. (801)722-5482