Make an Offer
Request a Test Drive
2017 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LT | Orem, Utah | Utah Motor Company
Utah Motor Company
- ENGINE, DURAMAX 6.6L TURBO DIESEL V8, B20-DIESEL COMPATIBLE
- 4 Wheel Drive
- 39,830 miles
1 OWNER! * 2017 LT 2500 DURAMAX * ALLISION 1000 6 SPEED TRANSMISSION * CLEAN CARFAX * NO ACCIDENTS * Z71 PACKAGE * BENCH FRONT SEAT * BACK UP CAMERA * DUAL CLIMATE CONTROL * BUILT IN TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER * AND MUCH MORE!
THIS TRUCK QUALIFIES FOR A WARRANTY! WE TAKE TRADES AND WORK DIRECTLY WITH MOST OF THE MAJOR AND LOCAL CREDIT UNIONS TO MAKE SURE YOU GET THE BEST RATE AVAILABLE ON YOUR NEW RIDE. GIVE COOPER A CALL AT 801-473-1668 OR CLAY AT 801-842-8774 WITH ANY QUESTIONS AND TO CHECK AVAILABILITY.
Included Optional Equipment - 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LT | Orem, Utah | Utah Motor Company
|Added Option||Code||Sticker Cost|
|Engine, Duramax 6.6l Turbo Diesel V8, B20-diesel Compatible|
Includes: Turbocharged, Diesel Fuel
|Transmission, Allison 1000 6-speed Automatic, Electronically Controlled||MW7|
|Z71 Package, Off-road|
Includes: Fog Lights
Included Standard Equipment
- 6-speaker audio system
- Assist handle, front passenger and driver on A-pillars
- Driver Information Center, 4.2-inch diagonal color display includes driver personalization, warning messages and vehicle information
- Instrumentation, 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
- Radio, HD
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Requires Crew Cab or Double Cab models.)
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Bumper, front chrome
- Bumper, rear chrome with bumper CornerSteps (Requires (E63) pickup box.)
- CornerStep, rear bumper (Requires (E63) pickup box.)
- Door handles, body-color
- Glass, deep-tinted
- Grille surround, chrome
- Headlamps, halogen projector-beam
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- Mirror caps, body-color
- Moldings, bodyside, body color
- Remote Locking Tailgate
- Tailgate and bed rail protection caps, top
- Tailgate, EZ-Lift and Lower (Deleted with (ZW9) pickup box delete is ordered.)
- Tire carrier lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door (Not included when (ZW9) pickup box delete or (9J4) rear bumper delete is ordered.)
- Wheelhouse liners, rear (Requires Crew Cab or Double Cab model. Deleted with (ZW9) pickup box delete is ordered.)
- Air cleaner, high-capacity
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Battery, heavy-duty 720 cold-cranking amps/80 Amp-hr, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc with DuraLife brake rotors
- Capless Fuel Fill (Gas engine only. Not available with (ZW9) pickup box delete.)
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Four wheel drive
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- GVWR, 9500 lbs. (4309 kg) (Requires (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine. Not available with CK25943 or CC25903 model.)
- Pickup box
- Rear axle, 4.10 ratio (Requires (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine.)
- Suspension Package, Standard includes 51mm twin tube shock absorbers and 33mm front stabilizer bar
- Transfer case, electronic shift with rotary dial controls (Requires 4WD models.)
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, heavy-duty, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode. Includes Cruise Grade Braking and Powertrain Grade Braking (Requires (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine.)
- Airbags, Crew Cab: Single-stage frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Head-curtain airbags for front and rear outboard seating positions. (With (ZW9) pickup box delete on Double Cab and Regular Cab you will get the following: Single-stage frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Head-curtain airbags for front and rear outboard seating positions; Includes airbag deactivation switch for front outboard passenger airbag. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information. Regular Cab model does not have rear outboard seating positions.)
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Rear Vision Camera (Removed when (ZW9) pickup box delete is ordered.)
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen’s driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
The following terms of sale apply to all of our online sales.
Cash(in person), certified check, bank transfers, or 3rd-party financing. All funds must be in US dollars only. Please be sure to have full payment and /or approved financing in place before making your final bid. Call us for more information.
The successful buyer and/orhigh bidder will submita $500 non-refundable deposit within one business day of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle.
Payment of Balance Due
The buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due(plus applicablefees and taxes)within seven days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed beforedelivery of the vehicle.
Additional Fees and Taxes
By submitting your deposit, your are entering into a legally binding contract to buy this vehicle. All vehicles are sold as-is unless otherwise specified. We have done our best to accurately describe this vehicle. The miles you see are the actual miles on the vehicle at the time of the listing. This vehicle (as well as all of our vehicles) is available on our lot and may be driven on any day. Because of this the actual miles may vary to some degree. It is up to the buyer to come see and further inspect the vehicle before the end of the transaction. The documentation fee is $399. The 45-day temporary license plate permit is $43.00 in Utah; $86.00 out of state. Out of state buyers are responsible for all sate, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.
The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. We will assist the buyer with finding a shipping company-call us at 801-899-4992 for more information. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after leaving our premises. If the vehicle is going to be shipped, full payment must be received before the vehicle is delivered to the shipping company.
Every effort has been made to accurately and fairly describe this vehcle to you. Utah Motor Company, LLC has tried to disclose all information known aboutthis vecle for auction. Please be advised that used vehicles will have typical scratches and dings inherent for theiryear and mechanical parts are subject to fail. Utah Motor Company, LLC welcomes and recommends a buyer's inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Buyer is responsible for any inspection charges and fees.
Unless otherwise stated in the vehicle description, this vehicle is being sold "as-is". No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations of warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. Extended warranties may be available; please contact us for details.
Notice to Bidders
We reserve the right to cancel all bids and end an auction early should the vehicle no longer be available for sale.
Bid retractions are not allowed nor will be recognized within 12 hours of auctions end. Seller will not be obliegated to sell in the event of a late retraction.
Negative Feedback Bidders
We do not allow bidding from negative feedback bidders. New bidders with zero feedback rating should email us or call us prior to bidding.
The winning bidder will be contacted via email after the auction closes or he/she must contact Utah Motor Company,LLC within 24 hours to proceed with payment and delivery arrangements.
If the deposit is not received within one business day of the close of auction of if the balance is not paid in full within seven days following the close of the auction, we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle or sell the vehicle to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer. As previously documented, any and all deposits are non-refundable.
Utah Motor Company,LLC makes every attempt to deliver our vehcles to our clients with two keys, key fobs, manuals, booklets, NAV CDs, wheel locks, tool kits, etc. However; from time-to-time, a vehicle may be missing one or more of these items and we cannot gaurantee that the will be included in the vehicle at the time of sale. In this case, we are maore than happy to provide these items to our customers at our discounted cost from the applicable vendor. It is the customer's sole responsibility to veryfy the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor Autorevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer-pricing subject to change without notice. (801)722-5482