Make an Offer
Request a Test Drive
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT | Orem, Utah | Utah Motor Company
Utah Motor Company
MPGCity: 16 Hwy: 22
- ENGINE, 5.3L FLEXFUEL ECOTEC3 V8 WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT, DIRECT INJECTION AND VARIABLE VALVE TIMING
- 62,520 miles
GREAT TRUCK WITH LOW MILES! EXTREMELY RELIABLE 5.3 V8 WILL GET THE JOB DONE AND NOT KEEP YOU STOPPING AT EVERY PUMP WITH 22MPG HIGHWAY ECONOMY. LT PACKAGE WITH REMOTE START, DUAL CLIMATE CONTROL, POWER DRIVER SEAT, AND MUCH MORE WILL KEEP YOU COMFORTABLE WHILE DRIVING.
WE TAKE TRADES AND OFFER FINANCING THROUGH THE BEST LOCAL CREDIT UNIONS TO ASSURE YOU GET THE BEST RATE ON YOUR NEW TRUCK.
CALL COOPER OR CLAY AND COME SEE WHY UTAH MOTOR COMPANY IS THE BEST PLACE TO BUY YOUR NEXT TRUCK!
Included Optional Equipment - 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT | Orem, Utah | Utah Motor Company
|Added Option||Code||Sticker Cost|
|Transmission, 6-speed Automatic, Electronically Controlled||MYC|
|Engine, 5.3l Flexfuel Ecotec3 V8 With Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection And Variable Valve Timing||L83||$1,095|
Included Standard Equipment
- 6-speaker audio system
- Assist handle, front passenger on A-pillar
- Driver Information Center, 4.2-inch diagonal color display includes driver personalization, warning messages and vehicle information
- Instrumentation, 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor)
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Windows, power front and rear with driver express up and down and express down on all other windows
- Bumper, front chrome
- Bumper, rear chrome
- CornerStep, rear bumper
- Door handles, Black
- Glass, deep-tinted
- Grille, chrome with chrome surround, chrome with chrome honeycomb mesh
- Headlamps, halogen reflector
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- Tailgate and bed rail protection cap, top
- Tailgate, EZ-Lift and Lower
- Tailgate, locking utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Tire carrier lock, keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Wheelhouse liners, rear
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Battery, heavy-duty 730 cold-cranking amps/70 Amp-hr, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Body, Pick Up Box
- Brakes, 4-wheel disc with DURALIFE rotors, 4-wheel antilock
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Four wheel drive
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- GVWR, 7100 lbs. (3221 kg) (Requires 4WD models and (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine.)
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Standard on 4WD (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine and (L86) 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine. Available with (L83) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine.)
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Steering, Electric Power Steering (EPS) assist, rack-and-pinion
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering
- Transfer case, electronic Autotrac with rotary dial control (Included with 4WD models only.)
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode. Includes Cruise Grade Braking and Powertrain Grade Braking
- Airbags, Dual-stage frontal airbags for driver and front passenger, seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger, and head-curtain side-impact airbags for front and rear outboard seating positions; includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.)
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
The following terms of sale apply to all of our online sales.
Cash(in person), certified check, bank transfers, or 3rd-party financing. All funds must be in US dollars only. Please be sure to have full payment and /or approved financing in place before making your final bid. Call us for more information.
The successful buyer and/orhigh bidder will submita $500 non-refundable deposit within one business day of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle.
Payment of Balance Due
The buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due(plus applicablefees and taxes)within seven days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed beforedelivery of the vehicle.
Additional Fees and Taxes
By submitting your deposit, your are entering into a legally binding contract to buy this vehicle. All vehicles are sold as-is unless otherwise specified. We have done our best to accurately describe this vehicle. The miles you see are the actual miles on the vehicle at the time of the listing. This vehicle (as well as all of our vehicles) is available on our lot and may be driven on any day. Because of this the actual miles may vary to some degree. It is up to the buyer to come see and further inspect the vehicle before the end of the transaction. The documentation fee is $399. The 45-day temporary license plate permit is $43.00 in Utah; $86.00 out of state. Out of state buyers are responsible for all sate, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.
The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. We will assist the buyer with finding a shipping company-call us at 801-899-4992 for more information. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after leaving our premises. If the vehicle is going to be shipped, full payment must be received before the vehicle is delivered to the shipping company.
Every effort has been made to accurately and fairly describe this vehcle to you. Utah Motor Company, LLC has tried to disclose all information known aboutthis vecle for auction. Please be advised that used vehicles will have typical scratches and dings inherent for theiryear and mechanical parts are subject to fail. Utah Motor Company, LLC welcomes and recommends a buyer's inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Buyer is responsible for any inspection charges and fees.
Unless otherwise stated in the vehicle description, this vehicle is being sold "as-is". No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations of warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. Extended warranties may be available; please contact us for details.
Notice to Bidders
We reserve the right to cancel all bids and end an auction early should the vehicle no longer be available for sale.
Bid retractions are not allowed nor will be recognized within 12 hours of auctions end. Seller will not be obliegated to sell in the event of a late retraction.
Negative Feedback Bidders
We do not allow bidding from negative feedback bidders. New bidders with zero feedback rating should email us or call us prior to bidding.
The winning bidder will be contacted via email after the auction closes or he/she must contact Utah Motor Company,LLC within 24 hours to proceed with payment and delivery arrangements.
If the deposit is not received within one business day of the close of auction of if the balance is not paid in full within seven days following the close of the auction, we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle or sell the vehicle to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer. As previously documented, any and all deposits are non-refundable.
Utah Motor Company,LLC makes every attempt to deliver our vehcles to our clients with two keys, key fobs, manuals, booklets, NAV CDs, wheel locks, tool kits, etc. However; from time-to-time, a vehicle may be missing one or more of these items and we cannot gaurantee that the will be included in the vehicle at the time of sale. In this case, we are maore than happy to provide these items to our customers at our discounted cost from the applicable vendor. It is the customer's sole responsibility to veryfy the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor Autorevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer-pricing subject to change without notice. (801)722-5482