Make an Offer
Request a Test Drive
2011 Ford Super Duty F-250 Pickup XL | Orem, Utah | Utah Motor Company
Utah Motor Company
- 6.2L SOHC 16-VALVE EFI NA V8 FLEX-FUEL ENGINE
- 88,081 miles
CLEAN LOW MILE 6.2L F-250! THIS TRUCK LOOKS GREAT WITH AFTER MARKET 20″ MAYHEM WHEELS ON 35″ TOYO A/T’S. IT’S AN XL PACKAGE WITH THE POWER EQUIPMENT GROUP AND MICROSOFT SYNC AS WELL AS BACK UP CAMERA. IT ALSO COMES WITH A HIDE A BALL GOOSE NECK HITCH.
We take trades and have financing options through the best credit unions in the state.
Come and see why Utah Motor Company is the best place to buy your next truck.
Included Optional Equipment - 2011 Ford Super Duty F-250 Pickup XL | Orem, Utah | Utah Motor Company
|Added Option||Code||Sticker Cost|
|6.2l Sohc 16-valve Efi Na V8 Flex-fuel Engine||996|
Included Standard Equipment
- (2) aux pwr outlets in instrument panel
- 3-blink lane change signal
- (4) air registers w/positive shut-off
- Black vinyl full-floor covering
- Color-keyed cloth headliner
- Color-keyed molded door trim panel-inc: hard armrest, grab handle, reflector
- Color-keyed scuff plates
- Dash-top tray
- Driver & front passenger grab handles
- Driver manual lumbar support
- Dual color-keyed coat hooks
- Dual color-keyed vinyl sunvisors-inc: driver-side pocket, passenger-side mirror insert
- Front door operated dome lamp w/time delay off & IP switch
- Front map lamps
- Front passenger-side roof ride handle
- Glove box
- Instrument panel mounted storage bin & trash bag hook
- Multifunction switch message center -inc: ice blue lighting, 3-button message control on steering wheel
- Oil minder system
- Overhead console -inc: storage bins for garage door opener & sunglasses
- SecuriLock anti-theft ignition
- Tilt/telescoping steering column
- Vinyl 60/40 fold-up rear split bench seat
- 17″ argent painted steel wheels -inc: painted hub covers & center ornaments
- Black door handles
- Black molded-in-color grille
- Black painted rear bumper
- Black painted steel front bumper w/grained molded-in-color top cover & black lower air dam
- Box-rail & tailgate top-edge moldings
- Dual beam jewel-effect headlamps
- Dual rear access doors
- Flip-out rear quarter windows
- Front fender vents
- Front/rear license plate brackets
- Interval windshield wipers
- Manual telescoping trailer tow mirrors w/manual glass
- Pickup box/cargo lights
- Removable locking tailgate w/black handle & TailGate Assist
- Solar tinted glass
- Underhood service light
- 157-amp HD alternator
- (2) front tow hooks
- 2-ton mechanical jack
- 3.73 axle ratio (REQ: 996 Engine)
- 4-wheel drive
- 6.2L SOHC 16-valve EFI NA V8 flex-fuel engine -inc: engine idle meter
- 6-3/4′ pickup box -inc: (4) tie-down hooks, partitionable & stackable storage
- 72 amp/hr (650 CCA) battery
- Front stabilizer bar
- HD gas shock absorbers
- Manual transfer case & hubs
- Mono-beam front axle w/coil spring suspension
- Pwr 4-wheel disc brakes w/vacuum boost
- Pwr steering w/steering damper
- Stationary elevated engine idle control (SEIC)
- Trailer tow pkg -inc: 7-wire harness w/relays, 7/4 pin combination connector
- 4-wheel anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- AdvanceTrac w/roll stability control (RSC)
- BeltMinder seatbelt-not-buckled chime & flashing warning light
- Child seat tethers on all rear passenger seats
- Color-keyed safety belts w/front seat outboard height adjustable D-rings
- Front center seat integrated restraints (SIR)
- Hill start assist control
- SOS post crash alert system
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Trailer sway control
The following terms of sale apply to all of our online sales.
Cash(in person), certified check, bank transfers, or 3rd-party financing. All funds must be in US dollars only. Please be sure to have full payment and /or approved financing in place before making your final bid. Call us for more information.
The successful buyer and/orhigh bidder will submita $500 non-refundable deposit within one business day of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle.
Payment of Balance Due
The buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due(plus applicablefees and taxes)within seven days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed beforedelivery of the vehicle.
Additional Fees and Taxes
By submitting your deposit, your are entering into a legally binding contract to buy this vehicle. All vehicles are sold as-is unless otherwise specified. We have done our best to accurately describe this vehicle. The miles you see are the actual miles on the vehicle at the time of the listing. This vehicle (as well as all of our vehicles) is available on our lot and may be driven on any day. Because of this the actual miles may vary to some degree. It is up to the buyer to come see and further inspect the vehicle before the end of the transaction. The documentation fee is $399. The 45-day temporary license plate permit is $43.00 in Utah; $86.00 out of state. Out of state buyers are responsible for all sate, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.
The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. We will assist the buyer with finding a shipping company-call us at 801-899-4992 for more information. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after leaving our premises. If the vehicle is going to be shipped, full payment must be received before the vehicle is delivered to the shipping company.
Every effort has been made to accurately and fairly describe this vehcle to you. Utah Motor Company, LLC has tried to disclose all information known aboutthis vecle for auction. Please be advised that used vehicles will have typical scratches and dings inherent for theiryear and mechanical parts are subject to fail. Utah Motor Company, LLC welcomes and recommends a buyer's inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Buyer is responsible for any inspection charges and fees.
Unless otherwise stated in the vehicle description, this vehicle is being sold "as-is". No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations of warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. Extended warranties may be available; please contact us for details.
Notice to Bidders
We reserve the right to cancel all bids and end an auction early should the vehicle no longer be available for sale.
Bid retractions are not allowed nor will be recognized within 12 hours of auctions end. Seller will not be obliegated to sell in the event of a late retraction.
Negative Feedback Bidders
We do not allow bidding from negative feedback bidders. New bidders with zero feedback rating should email us or call us prior to bidding.
The winning bidder will be contacted via email after the auction closes or he/she must contact Utah Motor Company,LLC within 24 hours to proceed with payment and delivery arrangements.
If the deposit is not received within one business day of the close of auction of if the balance is not paid in full within seven days following the close of the auction, we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle or sell the vehicle to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer. As previously documented, any and all deposits are non-refundable.
Utah Motor Company,LLC makes every attempt to deliver our vehcles to our clients with two keys, key fobs, manuals, booklets, NAV CDs, wheel locks, tool kits, etc. However; from time-to-time, a vehicle may be missing one or more of these items and we cannot gaurantee that the will be included in the vehicle at the time of sale. In this case, we are maore than happy to provide these items to our customers at our discounted cost from the applicable vendor. It is the customer's sole responsibility to veryfy the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor Autorevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer-pricing subject to change without notice. (801)722-5482