Make an Offer
Request a Test Drive
2011 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LTZ | Orem, Utah | Utah Motor Company
Utah Motor Company
- Black Leather
- ENGINE, DURAMAX 6.6L TURBO DIESEL V8, B20-DIESEL COMPATIBLE
- 4 Wheel Drive
- 113,544 miles
CLEAN 2011 DURAMAX! USA TRUCK AND HAS BEEN IN SAINT GEORGE SINCE 45,000 MILES! STOCK ENGINE WITH NO MODS AND HAS ALL EMISSIONS COMPONENTS IN TACT! LTZ PACKAGE WITH POWER HEATED LEATHER FRONT SEATS, BACK UP CAMERA, NAVIGATION, DUAL CLIMATE CONTROL, REMOTE START AND MUCH MORE! THIS TRUCK IS READY TO TOW YOUR TOYS WITH THE LEGENDARY ALLISON TRANSMISSION, BUILT IN TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER AND EXHAUST BRAKE!
WE ARE A FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED DEALERSHIP THAT TAKES PRIDE IN EVERY TRUCK WE SELL. WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE AN INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE WITH A GREAT SELECTION OF TRUCKS AND FRIENDLY KNOWLEDGEABLE STAFF. WHEN YOU COME IN YOU WILL WORK WITH COOPER OR CLAY FROM START TO FINISH! COME AND SEE THE UTAH MOTOR DIFFERENCE FOR YOURSELF.
THIS TRUCK QUALIFIES FOR A WARRANTY UP TO AN ADDITIONAL 100,000 MILES! WE TAKE TRADES AND WORK DIRECTLY WITH MOST OF THE MAJOR AND LOCAL CREDIT UNIONS TO MAKE SURE YOU GET THE BEST RATE AVAILABLE ON YOUR NEW RIDE. GIVE COOPER A CALL AT 801-473-1668 OR CLAY AT 801-842-8774 WITH ANY QUESTIONS AND TO CHECK AVAILABILITY.
Included Optional Equipment - 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LTZ | Orem, Utah | Utah Motor Company
|Added Option||Code||Sticker Cost|
|Engine, Duramax 6.6l Turbo Diesel V8, B20-diesel Compatible|
Includes: Turbocharged, Diesel Fuel
|Transmission, Allison 1000 6-speed Automatic, Electronically Controlled||MW7||$1,200|
Included Standard Equipment
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab models)
- Audio system feature, Bose premium speaker system with sub-woofer in center console
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models)
- Defogger, rear-window electric (Not available with (A48) power sliding rear window.)
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal “on”, transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip odometer button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 1LT and 1LZ, includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltmeter and oil pressure indicators
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger, folding (includes child seat top tether anchor)
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Visors, driver and front passenger, sliding with clip and illuminated vanity mirror on driver and passenger-side, Opal Gray-colored
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down (Includes front passenger Express-down.)
- XM Radio is standard on nearly all 2011 GM models and includes 3 months of trial service. Get over 170 channels, including: commercial-free music, sports, news, talk, entertainment, comedy, family and kids’ channels, and much more. With XM’s incredible range of programming, everything worth listening to is on XM (Not available with (UUL) AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD player and navigation, (UUK) AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD/DVD player and navigation or (UE0) OnStar, delete. Requires a subscription sold separately by XM after the first 90 days. Available only in the 48 contiguous United States and District of Columbia. Visit gm.xmradio.com for details.)
- Bumper, front chrome includes chrome bumper end caps
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad (Not available with (ZW9) pickup box delete.)
- Door handles, color-keyed
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver-and front passenger-side glass) (With Regular Cab Models, includes rear window. With Extended Cab Models, includes rear and rear quarter windows. With Crew Cab Models or (C49) rear-window defogger, includes light-tinted rear window.)
- Grille, chrome surround
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Moldings, bodyside, body-colored (Moldings are deleted if any SEO paint is ordered.)
- Pickup box, Fleetside
- Spare tire lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door (Not available with (ZW9) pickup box delete or (VF7) rear bumper delete.)
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear (Orders with (ZW9) Pickup box delete will not include a Spare Tire Carrier unless a spare tire is ordered)
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Air cleaner, high-capacity
- Alternator, 125 amps
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler heavy-duty air-to-oil, integral to driver side of radiator tank
- Differential, heavy-duty automatic locking rear
- Exhaust aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Four wheel drive
- Frame, hydroformed front section
- Rear axle, 3.73 ratio
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted
- Steering, power, recirculating ball
- Suspension, front independent, torsion bar with increased front GAWR
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty includes 35mm twin tube shock absorbers and 36 front stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear 4+1 multi-leaf springs
- Trailer brake controller, integrated
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty includes trailering hitch platform and 2.5- inch receiver with 2″ adapter, 7-wire harness (harness includes wires for: park lamps, backup lamps, right turn, left turn, electric brake lead, battery and ground) with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector, wiring harness for after-market trailer brake controller (located in the instrument panel harness) and (JL1) integrated trailer brake controller (Will be deleted if (ZW9) pickup box delete is ordered.)
- Transfer case, electronic shift with rotary dial controls (Requires 4WD models)
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, heavy-duty, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode (Requires (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine.)
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child’s age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Door locks, rear child security (Crew Cab models only.)
- StabiliTrak, stability control system includes electronic trailer sway control, intelligent brake assist and hill start assist
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
The following terms of sale apply to all of our online sales.
Cash(in person), certified check, bank transfers, or 3rd-party financing. All funds must be in US dollars only. Please be sure to have full payment and /or approved financing in place before making your final bid. Call us for more information.
The successful buyer and/orhigh bidder will submita $500 non-refundable deposit within one business day of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle.
Payment of Balance Due
The buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due(plus applicablefees and taxes)within seven days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed beforedelivery of the vehicle.
Additional Fees and Taxes
By submitting your deposit, your are entering into a legally binding contract to buy this vehicle. All vehicles are sold as-is unless otherwise specified. We have done our best to accurately describe this vehicle. The miles you see are the actual miles on the vehicle at the time of the listing. This vehicle (as well as all of our vehicles) is available on our lot and may be driven on any day. Because of this the actual miles may vary to some degree. It is up to the buyer to come see and further inspect the vehicle before the end of the transaction. The documentation fee is $399. The 45-day temporary license plate permit is $43.00 in Utah; $86.00 out of state. Out of state buyers are responsible for all sate, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.
The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. We will assist the buyer with finding a shipping company-call us at 801-899-4992 for more information. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after leaving our premises. If the vehicle is going to be shipped, full payment must be received before the vehicle is delivered to the shipping company.
Every effort has been made to accurately and fairly describe this vehcle to you. Utah Motor Company, LLC has tried to disclose all information known aboutthis vecle for auction. Please be advised that used vehicles will have typical scratches and dings inherent for theiryear and mechanical parts are subject to fail. Utah Motor Company, LLC welcomes and recommends a buyer's inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Buyer is responsible for any inspection charges and fees.
Unless otherwise stated in the vehicle description, this vehicle is being sold "as-is". No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations of warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. Extended warranties may be available; please contact us for details.
Notice to Bidders
We reserve the right to cancel all bids and end an auction early should the vehicle no longer be available for sale.
Bid retractions are not allowed nor will be recognized within 12 hours of auctions end. Seller will not be obliegated to sell in the event of a late retraction.
Negative Feedback Bidders
We do not allow bidding from negative feedback bidders. New bidders with zero feedback rating should email us or call us prior to bidding.
The winning bidder will be contacted via email after the auction closes or he/she must contact Utah Motor Company,LLC within 24 hours to proceed with payment and delivery arrangements.
If the deposit is not received within one business day of the close of auction of if the balance is not paid in full within seven days following the close of the auction, we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle or sell the vehicle to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer. As previously documented, any and all deposits are non-refundable.
Utah Motor Company,LLC makes every attempt to deliver our vehcles to our clients with two keys, key fobs, manuals, booklets, NAV CDs, wheel locks, tool kits, etc. However; from time-to-time, a vehicle may be missing one or more of these items and we cannot gaurantee that the will be included in the vehicle at the time of sale. In this case, we are maore than happy to provide these items to our customers at our discounted cost from the applicable vendor. It is the customer's sole responsibility to veryfy the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor Autorevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer-pricing subject to change without notice. (801)722-5482