Make an Offer
Request a Test Drive
2010 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT | Orem, Utah | Utah Motor Company
Utah Motor Company
MPGCity: 15 Hwy: 21
- Black Leather
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V8 SFI FLEXFUEL WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT
- 104,391 miles
NICE 2010 GMC WITH 20,000 MILES LESS THAN MARKET AVERAGE! THIS IS AN SLT PACKAGE WITH LEATHER HEATED SEATS THAT ARE POWER ADJUSTABLE FOR BOTH THE DRIVER AND PASSENGER. BLUETOOTH, BOSE SOUND, BUILT IN TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER AND MOONROOF ARE JUST A FEW OF THE FEATURES THIS TRUCK HAS TO OFFER.
WE TAKE TRADES AND WORK WITH THE LOCAL CREDIT UNIONS TO ASSURE YOU GET THE BEST RATE AVAILABLE.
GIVE COOPER OR CLAY A CALL AND SEE WHY UTAH MOTOR COMPANY IS THE BEST PLACE TO BUY YOUR NEXT VEHICLE.
Included Optional Equipment - 2010 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT | Orem, Utah | Utah Motor Company
|Added Option||Code||Sticker Cost|
|Engine, Vortec 5.3l Variable Valve Timing V8 Sfi Flexfuel With Active Fuel Management||LC9|
|Transmission, 6-speed Automatic||MYC|
|Carbon Black Metallic||58U||$195|
|Slt Preferred Equipment Group||4SA|
|Seats, Front Bucket|
Includes: Power Driver Seat, Passenger Lumbar, Heated Driver Seat, Dual Power Seats, Driver Lumbar
Included Standard Equipment
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Defogger, rear-window electric (Not available with (A48) power sliding rear window.)
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal “on”, transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 3SA, 3SF and 4SA, includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Headliner, Opal Gray-colored cloth with matching retainer moldings
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, and tachometer (Includes voltmeter and oil pressure indicators.)
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- Seat adjuster, driver 10-way power
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 10-way power
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger, folding (includes child seat top tether anchor)
- Seats, front bucket includes 10-way power driver and front passenger seat adjusters including 2-way power lumbar control, heated seat cushions and seatbacks, 2-position driver memory, adjustable outboard head restraints, floor console and storage pockets
- Steering column Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Visors, driver and front passenger sliding with clip and illuminated vanity mirror on driver and passenger-side, Opal Gray-colored
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down (Includes front passenger Express- down.)
- Air dam, Black
- Bumper, front chrome (Includes body-color bumper top caps.)
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad
- Door handles, color-keyed
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass) (With Regular Cab models, includes rear window. With Extended Cab models, includes rear and rear quarter windows. With Crew Cab models or (C49) rear-window defogger, includes light-tinted rear window. Included with (PCM) Work Truck Preferred Package.)
- Grille, chrome surround
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Moldings, bodyside, body-colored (Moldings are deleted if any SEO paint is ordered.)
- Spare tire lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door (Deleted when SEO (5Z4) spare wheel and carrier delete is ordered.)
- Tailgate protection, top of tailgate protection cap
- Tire carrier outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Wheel, 17″ (43.2 cm) steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Cooling auxiliary external transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Cooling external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil, integral to driver side of radiator tank
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas – 315 hp [234.8 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol – 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), aluminum block (Requires TK10543 or TK10753 models.)
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Four wheel drive
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- GVWR, 7000 lbs. (3175 kg) (Requires TC10753 models and (NHT) Max Trailering Pack or TK10753, TK10953 or TK10543 models.)
- Heavy Duty Cooling Package, heavy-duty includes (KC4) external engine oil cooler, (KNP) auxiliary external transmission oil cooler, electric fan and heavy-duty radiator
- Pickup box, Wideside
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Suspension, front independent, coil over shock
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty includes 46 mm piston monotube shocks and 36mm front stabilizer bar (Includes 36mm front stabilizer bar when (NHT) Max Trailering Pack is ordered.)
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi-elliptic
- Tools, mechanical jack and wheel wrench located in back of cab
- Transfer case, electronic Autotrac with rotary dial controls (Requires 4WD models.)
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle’s Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle’s Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle’s Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control
The following terms of sale apply to all of our online sales.
Cash(in person), certified check, bank transfers, or 3rd-party financing. All funds must be in US dollars only. Please be sure to have full payment and /or approved financing in place before making your final bid. Call us for more information.
The successful buyer and/orhigh bidder will submita $500 non-refundable deposit within one business day of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle.
Payment of Balance Due
The buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due(plus applicablefees and taxes)within seven days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed beforedelivery of the vehicle.
Additional Fees and Taxes
By submitting your deposit, your are entering into a legally binding contract to buy this vehicle. All vehicles are sold as-is unless otherwise specified. We have done our best to accurately describe this vehicle. The miles you see are the actual miles on the vehicle at the time of the listing. This vehicle (as well as all of our vehicles) is available on our lot and may be driven on any day. Because of this the actual miles may vary to some degree. It is up to the buyer to come see and further inspect the vehicle before the end of the transaction. The documentation fee is $399. The 45-day temporary license plate permit is $43.00 in Utah; $86.00 out of state. Out of state buyers are responsible for all sate, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.
The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. We will assist the buyer with finding a shipping company-call us at 801-899-4992 for more information. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after leaving our premises. If the vehicle is going to be shipped, full payment must be received before the vehicle is delivered to the shipping company.
Every effort has been made to accurately and fairly describe this vehcle to you. Utah Motor Company, LLC has tried to disclose all information known aboutthis vecle for auction. Please be advised that used vehicles will have typical scratches and dings inherent for theiryear and mechanical parts are subject to fail. Utah Motor Company, LLC welcomes and recommends a buyer's inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Buyer is responsible for any inspection charges and fees.
Unless otherwise stated in the vehicle description, this vehicle is being sold "as-is". No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations of warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. Extended warranties may be available; please contact us for details.
Notice to Bidders
We reserve the right to cancel all bids and end an auction early should the vehicle no longer be available for sale.
Bid retractions are not allowed nor will be recognized within 12 hours of auctions end. Seller will not be obliegated to sell in the event of a late retraction.
Negative Feedback Bidders
We do not allow bidding from negative feedback bidders. New bidders with zero feedback rating should email us or call us prior to bidding.
The winning bidder will be contacted via email after the auction closes or he/she must contact Utah Motor Company,LLC within 24 hours to proceed with payment and delivery arrangements.
If the deposit is not received within one business day of the close of auction of if the balance is not paid in full within seven days following the close of the auction, we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle or sell the vehicle to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer. As previously documented, any and all deposits are non-refundable.
Utah Motor Company,LLC makes every attempt to deliver our vehcles to our clients with two keys, key fobs, manuals, booklets, NAV CDs, wheel locks, tool kits, etc. However; from time-to-time, a vehicle may be missing one or more of these items and we cannot gaurantee that the will be included in the vehicle at the time of sale. In this case, we are maore than happy to provide these items to our customers at our discounted cost from the applicable vendor. It is the customer's sole responsibility to veryfy the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor Autorevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer-pricing subject to change without notice. (801)722-5482