Make an Offer
Request a Test Drive
2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LT1 | Orem, Utah | Utah Motor Company
Utah Motor Company
- ENGINE, DURAMAX 6600 TURBO DIESEL V8
- 227,866 miles
LBZ DURAMAX! HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER 2006 DURAMAX. * ALLISON 1000 SIX SPEED TRANSMISSION * EFI LIVE TUNING * NEWER TIRES * BENCH FRONT SEAT * DUAL CLIMATE CONTROL * KEYLESS ENTRY * THIS TRUCK RUNS GREAT STOP BY AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.
WE TAKE TRADES AND WORK DIRECTLY WITH MOST OF THE MAJOR AND LOCAL CREDIT UNIONS TO MAKE SURE YOU GET THE BEST RATE AVAILABLE ON YOUR NEW RIDE. GIVE COOPER A CALL AT 801-473-1668 OR CLAY AT 801-842-8774 WITH ANY QUESTIONS AND TO CHECK AVAILABILITY.
Included Optional Equipment - 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LT1 | Orem, Utah | Utah Motor Company
|Added Option||Code||Sticker Cost|
|Transmission, Allison 1000 6-speed Automatic, Electronically Controlled With Overdrive And Electronic Engine Grade Braking||MW7||$2,295|
|Engine, Duramax 6600 Turbo Diesel V8|
Includes: Turbocharged, Diesel Fuel
Included Standard Equipment
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear outboard passenger assist on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Cigarette lighter, on instrument panel
- Coat hook, driver side (Also includes passenger side coat hook on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, includes telltale in instrument panel cluster
- Cupholders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Driver Information Center, monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting and rubberized vinyl floormats (May be substituted with (BG9) Floor covering, rubberized vinyl. -Not available with (**V) Interior trim, Vinyl.)
- Instrumentation, analog, includes speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Mirror, inside rearview, electrochromic (light-sensitive auto dimming), 8-point compass and outside temperature indicator
- Seats, rear bench, folding, 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Not available with Regular Cab Models.)
- Sound system feature, audio speakers
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable, includes brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped rim, Black, includes theft-deterrent locking feature
- Theft-deterrent system, PASSlock II
- Visors, padded, Shale-colored, driver and passenger side with cloth trim, extenders, pocket on driver side and vanity mirror on passenger side
- Warning tones, headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle-up reminder, turn signal on
- Windows, power, includes driver and passenger express-down
- Air dam, Gray
- Bumper, front, chrome, with Gray lower
- Bumper, rear, chrome step, includes pad (Not available with (ZW9) Pickup bed, delete)
- Grille, color-keyed surround, with chrome accent bar
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Moldings, bodyside (Moldings are color-keyed and not available with (ZW9) Pickup bed delete. – Refer to Color and Trim Chart for compatibility)
- Paint, solid
- Wheel flares (Refer to Color and Trim chart for compatibility. -Front only when (ZW9) Pickup bed, delete is ordered)
- Wipers, intermittent, front, wet-arm with pulse washers
- Alternator, 105 amps (Not available with (VYU) Snow Plow Prep Package)
- Battery, heavy-duty, 600 cold-cranking amps, includes rundown protection and retained accessory power (Not standard with (LLY) Engine, Duramax 6600 Turbo Diesel V8 or (LBZ) Engine, Duramax 6600 Turbo Diesel V8)
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil, integral to driver side of radiator tank
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Four wheel drive
- Frame, ladder-type, hydroformed
- GVWR, 9200 lbs. (4173 kg) (Must specify on CC25903, CK25753, and C*25743 Models.)
- Pickup bed, Fleetside box
- Rear axle, 4.10 ratio (Refer to Engine/Axle Chart for availability.)
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted (Standard on 4WD Models)
- Steering, power
- Suspension, front, independent torsion bar, and stabilizer bar
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty, includes 36mm piston monotube shocks
- Suspension, rear, semi-elliptic 2-stage multi-leaf springs
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Tools, mechanical jack and wheel wrench, spare tire assist hook, floor-mounted in back of cab
- Transfer case, floor-mounted shifter (Requires 4WD Models and (AE7) Seats, front 40/20/40 split-bench.)
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right front passenger (Regular and Extended Cab Models includes passenger side deactivation switch. – Always use safety belts and proper child restraints, even with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the Owners Manual for more safety information)
The following terms of sale apply to all of our online sales.
Cash(in person), certified check, bank transfers, or 3rd-party financing. All funds must be in US dollars only. Please be sure to have full payment and /or approved financing in place before making your final bid. Call us for more information.
The successful buyer and/orhigh bidder will submita $500 non-refundable deposit within one business day of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle.
Payment of Balance Due
The buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due(plus applicablefees and taxes)within seven days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed beforedelivery of the vehicle.
Additional Fees and Taxes
By submitting your deposit, your are entering into a legally binding contract to buy this vehicle. All vehicles are sold as-is unless otherwise specified. We have done our best to accurately describe this vehicle. The miles you see are the actual miles on the vehicle at the time of the listing. This vehicle (as well as all of our vehicles) is available on our lot and may be driven on any day. Because of this the actual miles may vary to some degree. It is up to the buyer to come see and further inspect the vehicle before the end of the transaction. The documentation fee is $399. The 45-day temporary license plate permit is $43.00 in Utah; $86.00 out of state. Out of state buyers are responsible for all sate, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.
The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. We will assist the buyer with finding a shipping company-call us at 801-899-4992 for more information. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after leaving our premises. If the vehicle is going to be shipped, full payment must be received before the vehicle is delivered to the shipping company.
Every effort has been made to accurately and fairly describe this vehcle to you. Utah Motor Company, LLC has tried to disclose all information known aboutthis vecle for auction. Please be advised that used vehicles will have typical scratches and dings inherent for theiryear and mechanical parts are subject to fail. Utah Motor Company, LLC welcomes and recommends a buyer's inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Buyer is responsible for any inspection charges and fees.
Unless otherwise stated in the vehicle description, this vehicle is being sold "as-is". No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations of warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. Extended warranties may be available; please contact us for details.
Notice to Bidders
We reserve the right to cancel all bids and end an auction early should the vehicle no longer be available for sale.
Bid retractions are not allowed nor will be recognized within 12 hours of auctions end. Seller will not be obliegated to sell in the event of a late retraction.
Negative Feedback Bidders
We do not allow bidding from negative feedback bidders. New bidders with zero feedback rating should email us or call us prior to bidding.
The winning bidder will be contacted via email after the auction closes or he/she must contact Utah Motor Company,LLC within 24 hours to proceed with payment and delivery arrangements.
If the deposit is not received within one business day of the close of auction of if the balance is not paid in full within seven days following the close of the auction, we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle or sell the vehicle to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer. As previously documented, any and all deposits are non-refundable.
Utah Motor Company,LLC makes every attempt to deliver our vehcles to our clients with two keys, key fobs, manuals, booklets, NAV CDs, wheel locks, tool kits, etc. However; from time-to-time, a vehicle may be missing one or more of these items and we cannot gaurantee that the will be included in the vehicle at the time of sale. In this case, we are maore than happy to provide these items to our customers at our discounted cost from the applicable vendor. It is the customer's sole responsibility to veryfy the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor Autorevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer-pricing subject to change without notice. (801)722-5482