Make an Offer
Request a Test Drive
2005 GMC Envoy Denali | Orem, Utah | Utah Motor Company
Utah Motor Company
MPGCity: 15 Hwy: 19
- Gray Leather
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5300 V8 SFI (300 HP [224 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 330 lb.-ft. [447N-m] @ 4000 rpm)
- 100,873 miles
IMMACULATE 2005 GMC ENVOY DENALI! ALMOST 70,000 MILES BELOW MARKET AVERAGE! THIS CAR SPENT MOST OF IT’S LIFE IN THE DRY STATE OF NEVEDA. IT HAS A CLEAN CAR FAX WITH NO ACCIDENTS, NON SMOKER. THE DENALI COMES WITH THE 5.3 VORTEC ENGINE, POWER LEATHER HEATED SEATS, SUN ROOF, NAVIGATION, DUAL CLIMATE CONTROL AND MUCH MORE!
WE TAKE TRADES AND WORK DIRECTLY WITH MOST OF THE MAJOR AND LOCAL CREDIT UNIONS TO MAKE SURE YOU GET THE BEST RATE AVAILABLE ON YOUR NEW RIDE. GIVE COOPER A CALL AT 801-473-1668 OR CLAY AT 801-842-8774 WITH ANY QUESTIONS AND TO CHECK AVAILABILITY.
Included Optional Equipment - 2005 GMC Envoy Denali | Orem, Utah | Utah Motor Company
|Added Option||Code||Sticker Cost|
|Engine, Vortec 5300 V8 Sfi (300 Hp [224 Kw] @ 5200 Rpm, 330 Lb.-ft. [447n-m] @ 4000 Rpm)|
Includes: Gasoline Fuel
Included Standard Equipment
- Cargo convenience net, in rear compartment area
- Cargo mat, rear reversible
- Cargo shade, rear, retractable, color-keyed, removable
- Cargo tie downs, rear compartment, 5-floor tie downs
- Console, floor includes CD/cassette storage
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, includes telltale in instrument panel cluster
- Cupholders, 2 front, on floor console
- Cupholders, 2 second row
- Defogger, rear-window, electric
- Driver Information Center, monitors up to 12 different systems, includes trip computer, fluid levels and door ajar
- Enhanced Quiet Package, includes acoustic laminate in windshield, laminated front door glass and strategically-placed elements of sound insulation
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Floormats, color-keyed, carpeted front and 2nd row, removable
- Heater and defogger, includes front and side window defoggers and rear passenger heating ducts
- Instrumentation, analog, includes speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure gauges, tachometer, liftgate ajar, warning light for safety belt, ABS/parking brake, directional hazard signals and high beam
- Lighting, theater dimming, cargo compartment, reading lamps for front seats, 2nd row lamps integrated into dome light, door-and tailgate-activated switches illuminated entry and exit feature
- Mirrors, inside rearview, prismatic, 8-point compass
- Pedals, power, adjustable
- Seat, rear split-folding
- Seats, heated, driver and front passenger
- Theft-deterrent alarm system
- Theft-deterrent system, PASSlock
- Visors, padded, color-keyed, driver and passenger side with cloth trim, driver and passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Windows, power, includes driver express-down feature and lockout features
- Assist steps, Color-keyed, Denali specific
- Body, liftgate with liftglass, includes electric release and rear-window wiper/washer
- Fascia, rear, includes step pad, Denali specific
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep tinted (all windows except light tinted glass on windshield, driver and front passenger)
- Grille, bright, honey-comb
- Headlamps, washer
- Lamps, cornering
- License plate bracket, front (available at no extra charge)
- Luggage rack, rooftop, adjustable, with cross bars
- Moldings, bodyside, body-color, Denali specific
- Wipers, intermittent, rear, wiper/washer
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Battery, heavy-duty, 600 cold-cranking amps, includes rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Engine, Vortec 5300 V8 SFI (300 HP [224 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 330 lb.-ft. [447N-m] @ 4000 rpm)
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Fuel tank capacity, 22 gal, (83.3 liters)
- GVWR, 6001 lbs. (2722 kg)
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio
- Steering, power
- Suspension Package, rear Load-Leveling, includes air compressor in rear compartment and inflator kit
- Tires, P245/65R17, all-season, blackwall
- Tire, spare, full-size, steel wheel located at rear underbody of vehicle
- Tools, mechanical jack and wheel wrench
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty, includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness plus CHMSL wire and heavy-duty flasher
- Trailering wire harness, connector
- Wheels, 4 – 17″ x 7″ (43.2 cm x 17.8 cm) high polished forged aluminum, Denali specific
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right front passenger, includes passenger sensing system (Always use safety belts and proper child restraints, even with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the Owners Manual for more safety information.
- Door locks, child security, rear
- Horn, dual note, high and low
The following terms of sale apply to all of our online sales.
Cash(in person), certified check, bank transfers, or 3rd-party financing. All funds must be in US dollars only. Please be sure to have full payment and /or approved financing in place before making your final bid. Call us for more information.
The successful buyer and/orhigh bidder will submita $500 non-refundable deposit within one business day of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle.
Payment of Balance Due
The buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due(plus applicablefees and taxes)within seven days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed beforedelivery of the vehicle.
Additional Fees and Taxes
By submitting your deposit, your are entering into a legally binding contract to buy this vehicle. All vehicles are sold as-is unless otherwise specified. We have done our best to accurately describe this vehicle. The miles you see are the actual miles on the vehicle at the time of the listing. This vehicle (as well as all of our vehicles) is available on our lot and may be driven on any day. Because of this the actual miles may vary to some degree. It is up to the buyer to come see and further inspect the vehicle before the end of the transaction. The documentation fee is $399. The 45-day temporary license plate permit is $43.00 in Utah; $86.00 out of state. Out of state buyers are responsible for all sate, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.
The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. We will assist the buyer with finding a shipping company-call us at 801-899-4992 for more information. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after leaving our premises. If the vehicle is going to be shipped, full payment must be received before the vehicle is delivered to the shipping company.
Every effort has been made to accurately and fairly describe this vehcle to you. Utah Motor Company, LLC has tried to disclose all information known aboutthis vecle for auction. Please be advised that used vehicles will have typical scratches and dings inherent for theiryear and mechanical parts are subject to fail. Utah Motor Company, LLC welcomes and recommends a buyer's inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Buyer is responsible for any inspection charges and fees.
Unless otherwise stated in the vehicle description, this vehicle is being sold "as-is". No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations of warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. Extended warranties may be available; please contact us for details.
Notice to Bidders
We reserve the right to cancel all bids and end an auction early should the vehicle no longer be available for sale.
Bid retractions are not allowed nor will be recognized within 12 hours of auctions end. Seller will not be obliegated to sell in the event of a late retraction.
Negative Feedback Bidders
We do not allow bidding from negative feedback bidders. New bidders with zero feedback rating should email us or call us prior to bidding.
The winning bidder will be contacted via email after the auction closes or he/she must contact Utah Motor Company,LLC within 24 hours to proceed with payment and delivery arrangements.
If the deposit is not received within one business day of the close of auction of if the balance is not paid in full within seven days following the close of the auction, we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle or sell the vehicle to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer. As previously documented, any and all deposits are non-refundable.
Utah Motor Company,LLC makes every attempt to deliver our vehcles to our clients with two keys, key fobs, manuals, booklets, NAV CDs, wheel locks, tool kits, etc. However; from time-to-time, a vehicle may be missing one or more of these items and we cannot gaurantee that the will be included in the vehicle at the time of sale. In this case, we are maore than happy to provide these items to our customers at our discounted cost from the applicable vendor. It is the customer's sole responsibility to veryfy the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor Autorevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer-pricing subject to change without notice. (801)722-5482